Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Seed list 2018





Contact via Facebook PM


All PK’s have minimum of 10 seed
ALL PAYMENTS via PAYPAL only
When PM request include Email & Postal address. I will send invoice to you in the next day or so
TERMS!!

if you live outside of Australia, the delivery times varies from 7 to 35 days.
If you require tracking please let me know so i can add this the the cost, which will increase the price significantly!!!
Seed lots will not be split up and if they are you pay for the pk and not a portion of that.
Seed batches have been checked for viability and seed germination(limited) can vary greatly and the possibility of seed not germinating is a part of growing from seed.

All plants varieties can be found on my blog.
http://brugmansiaworld.blogspot.cpm.au/
IF YOU NEED A PIC OF ANY OF THESE PLANTS FEEL FREE TO ASK. I WILL POST PIC OF THEM TO YOU VIA pm
i will get back to you with in 24hours with costing 


(Angels Honeymoon x.Chablis)(HN) x.Chrissy's Candlelight

B.aurea Y/O x.Monika's Meroo Tagtraum

B.aurea Y/O x.(aurea Yellow x.P1a)-Ludgers)(QAEW)


Aztec Gold x.Butter Bomb

[(Bergfeuer x.Super Spot) x.(White Double x.Super Spot](KABD) x.Malthilenwalzer


DRC x.Opale Etoile

DRC x.Double White


Flying Saucer x.?


(Knightii x.aurea)(KAAZ) x.Cheeky Pip

(Knightii x.aurea)(KAAZ) x.(Jacayna x.Luise)(GY)


(Knightii x.aurea)(KAAZ) x.(White Ruff x.Ecuador Pink)(KAGG)


(Knightii x.Butter Bomb)(KAIE) x.aurea[Barkley st]

(Knightii x.Butter Bomb)(KAIE) x.Cheeky Pip

 (Knightii x.Butter Bomb)(KAIE) x.(Opale Etoile x.Giant)(QABO)

Meroo Gold x.Alphonse Muche

[Miz Scarlett x.Esmeraldas) x.Mountain Magic](KAEQ) x.Opale Etoile

[Miz Scarlett x.Esmeraldas x.Mountain Magic](KAEQ) x.(Pink Smitty x.Bergkonigin)(BU)

Moonlight Serenade x.Butter Bomb


Opale Etoile x.(El Dorado x.Butterfly)(KAJW)


Pink Champagne x.Senorita Rosada

 Pink Champagne x.Twilight Time

Snowcone x.?

The One x.(Angels Above x.Ludger's Summer Dream)(KAAJ)

Vanilla Split x.(Jacayna x.Luise)(GY)

versicolor Peach x.Ecuador Pink

Zabaglione x.Monika's Meroo Tagtraum

Zabaglione x.versicolor Peach 

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()())()()()((()()()()()()(()
there are crosses that have MUTATION GENES in from Taita's Gift

Knightii x.Butter Bomb)(KAIE) x.(Taita's Gift x.Evelyn)(QACO) SOLD

(Knightii x.Butter Bomb)(KAIE) x.(Taita's Gift x.Evelyn)QACT)SOLD


Louche Ruche x.Douglas GoldSOLD



()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
COLD GROUP


(Midas x.?)(KANT) x.?

(Midas x.?)(KANT) x.sanguinea



()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
DATURA
50 seed = $3.50
100 seed = $5.00

D.discolor




1 comment:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete